Monday 20 October 2014

Tesco Free From Angel Slices - NEW!


I found a new addition to the Free From aisle in Tesco this afternoon - Free From Angel Slices.

For years I have been watching over as my dad, brother and boyfriend gobble down Mr Kippling's version of these Angel Cakes, and now I can have my own!

They look quite dry from the packet, but that is nothing out of the ordinary for free from foods, and they don't have the nice white icing on the top, but actually these little cakes are rather lovely. 




They are moist, and at only 168 Kcals a cake, not a totally unhealthy snack. 

It would be nice to have them in individual packs of 2, not a large pack of 5, as they tend to go stale if not wrapped in layers of clingfilm. 



However, saying this, they helped me through a long day at work!

Keep surprising us Tesco with your new products please :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment