Wednesday 12 November 2014

Nikki's Bakery - Chiswick High Road




For weeks I have been walking past this new little bakery on Chiswick High Road, and wondered if they sold any Gluten Free products. Then a sign appeared in the window saying ‘we sell Gluten Free Cake’. 
Great! 
So I popped in and found that they sell Gluten Free Red Velvet cake…I have never had Red Velvet Cake before…so I had to buy a slice. 



The slice was bigger than I imagined it would be and made my purchase as steal at £2.75.



It took me two sittings to finish it, but it was the best homemade gluten free cake I have had in a long while. Even the butter cream frosting was amazing. It wasn’t dry, which was a huge relief and surprise!



They also sell a variety of Mrs Crimbles Cakes in there, but if you were ever to visit…definitely go for the homemade cake that is on offer.

I am making it my mission to see if they provide a different cake every few weeks…Fingers crossed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment