Tuesday 6 October 2015

Review: Coco Di Mama - London




Since starting my new job, I have found it quite hard to buy lunch for a reasonable price in Central London. I jumped for joy when Peter told me that Coco Di Mama now have gluten free options; including pasta, brown rice risotto and cakes. We had to go. Lucky enough there’s one about 5 minutes’ walk from my office, which in the long run could be dangerous!
I tried the brown rice risotto with chicken and chorizo, with chili oil. 




Yum. I gobbled it down in 10 minutes. The portion sizes are quite generous, and the price is below average for a central London food outlet. A medium portion is around £4.90 for risotto and if you request gluten free pasta it is an extra 90p.

I have to say though; their gluten free salted caramel brownie is something else. It’s on another level of awesomeness. I jumped up and down as I nabbed the last one! They have the balance of chocolate and caramel down to a T – I should know, I like to pride myself of loving all things caramel flavoured.




The only downside is that they only have branches in London. If you live or work in London, see below for the locations. If you don’t, you may just have to visit London!

Old Bailey
Fleet Street
London Wall
St Pauls
Monument
Houndsditch
Margaret Street


P.s they do the best coffee in the City apparently – which you can’t miss out on. The other half swears by it! 

Go visit! :) T x

No comments:

Post a Comment