Friday 5 February 2016

Hectare's Gluten Free Sweet Potato Crisps


The lovely Grace at Hectare's Crisps sent me some samples through the post to try. Little did she know that crisps (especially vegetable crisps) are my biggest downfall and I have been trying to cut them out! Eeeek. 

Oh well. I tried them and they were delicious. Sorry body, I will just have to go to the gym for an extra hour this week. 



There are three flavours available, Chorizo and Sun-dried Tomato (my favourite), lightly sea salted and Red Onion and Black Pepper. 

I never have really been a chocolate or sweets person, always a pack of good quality and flavoursome crisps would do me for an evening in front of the TV.



I'd highly recommend these, they are packed full of flavour, crunchy, not greasy and best of all...gluten free :)

You can find a map of there stockists here

Go and have a taste, you might find yourself addicted like I am!

T :) x 



***Hectare's crisps were a product sample sent to me to try and test. All opinions and thoughts are my own***

No comments:

Post a Comment