Thursday 25 February 2016

Home made Turkey Burgers



I love cooking, and I have just moved into my own flat, with my own gluten free kitchen, so expect some more recipe posts soon! 

As most of you know, I go to the gym on a regular basis, and like to eat well to go with it. The last few weeks have been difficult, and so I haven't been eating as well as I could have been - but now, I am settled the healthy eating is back! 

These turkey burgers are great in or out of a bun, and really low in fat! 

Ingredients: 

I pack turkey mince 
1 egg
1/2 tsp of smoked paprika
salt 
pepper
lemon zest

Method:

 Empty the turkey mine into a large bowl

Add the paprika, salt and pepper

Mix in the egg to combine the mince 

Shape into small/medium sized patties 

Grill for 10-15 minutes depending on the thickness of the burger 

Serve with your favourite sides




I had mine with pesto courgetti, steamed kale and sugar snaps. No carbs, low in fat and incredibly nutritious! 

Try them out for a post gym 'clean' meal. 

T :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment